THE MIND

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Babies and Children

My first intention for writing this blog was to create a medium for the dreams that I have been having.

I dreamt about a lot of weird and amazing things in the past, and also nightmares. But my dreams also comfort me. When I'm worried about something, that night that I go to bed, I'd dream of someone talking to me, and saying comforting words. Surprisingly, the morning that I wake up, I'd feel comforted and less worried.

Dreams are amazing. For me, it resembles an unopened portal that I want to understand. It's a doorway to a fuller understanding of oneself.

Since I have started this blog, I have only written one dream flashback. I felt strangely vulnerable when I wrote about my dream. I felt that I have shared something that was part of me, a deeper part of me... and I got scared. So I stopped for a moment, and contemplated about publishing other ones.

But here I am again... and the dream went like this...

My sister was pregnant and about to give birth. The moment that she was having the contractions, I hit a wall, and I think I fainted. When I hit that wall, nothingness and stillness crept inside of me. When I opened my eyes, my sister has given birth.

I saw children. Children that I have never seen before, but they're supposed to be related to me. One kid showed me his red candies. Put some on top of his head and made a mention about the cat in the hat. I laughed and the supposed to be dad (whom I don't know), laughed too.

I went to the baby's room. Lied beside the baby and talked to him. Amazingly enough, I understood the baby. He was talking to me by telepathy. It's either him or me thinking, wishing that he'd grow up soon so I have someone to talk to, because nobody understands me. I was touched by this, and I cried. Tears were flowing from my eyes and I really felt the emotions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home