THE MIND

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Caves and Treasures

My college best friends and I are in a cave (I was dropped off by an unknown man). We have a tour guide. An unknown woman, or man, I can't remember. The cave is full of glistening rocks and crystals. Different colors and sizes. One color that sticks to mind is yellow.

I see white crystals. I think they're diamonds. So anyway, I pick the glistening crystals and rocks. As I pick them, they become necklaces. I try to put them on. I have a lot of necklaces hanging upon my neck. The unknown tour guide tells me, only pick what you can use. Do not be greedy (not exactly the same words, but he/she says something to that effect). So I pick the ones that I like and refrain from picking more than I can carry or I know that I will never use.

As my friends and I exits the cave, the necklaces hanging upon my neck disappear and only one is left. It's a big diamond, oblong in size, almost like a huge white ruby.

Another scene... The same friends and I are at church. It's raining very hard when we're about to go. They don't have a car. So I give them a ride home. It's raining cats and dogs and I almost couldn't see anything from my windshield.

I actually know what the cave represents. It represents the hidden conscious. The fact that I found treasures inside the cave denotes that something precious is being kept there is a sigh of relief. May it be a hidden skill or talent, I'd be excited to know.

They say seeing falling rain symbolizes forgiveness and renewal. The fact that I saw the rain inside my car with my friends, maybe it's telling me to renew my friendship with them and forgive them. I had a little spat with them awhile back and I sorta kept out of touch with them. Hmmm... I think it's time for me to write them a little note or something...

Do you listen to your dreams?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home