THE MIND

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Students, Bagels and Hairs

"I am a student. I have a paper with colored graphics that needs to be photocopied. I go into the first photocoying shop that I see. There's a lineup. I look for another shop. The area is very crowded full of students. I go inside another photocopying shop, and another lineup. I don't think I ever get my photocopying done.

I think I'm in a store. There's a machine that toasts bagels. The machine keeps spitting out bagels and I eat some of the bagels.

I am with my brother and I'm eating something. For some reason, the food that I'm eating has a lot of hairs in it."

I'm a bit perplexed by what my dream meant. Though I have a bit of recollection that when you dream about being a student you desire for the times when you were still in school with no worries and responsibilities. I don't have an idea about the photocopying though.

I read somewhere that bagels represent sexual urges, and hairs about sensuality. But eating both of them? What could they mean?

Ideas anyone? Have you had similar dreams like these?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home