THE MIND

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Fire, Flying and Murder

"I'm at a university/college dorm. I'm with Luke (the oc). He's wearing a sports jacket. I'm in his room. Next thing you know, we are doing it. Then an elderly woman (probably the dean or the principal) opened the door and called his name (I'm hiding from her). She sees the room empty, shrugs her shoulders and goes away.

Then it shows that Luke's body is wrapped in a plastic bag hidden under the bed. It appears that I killed him. I'm like praying mantis who kills her mate after doing it. It's empasized in the dream that Luke wasn't killed in his room.

I light a match, flick it on the bed, let it burn. I exit the room. I'm on the grass now, walking. It appears that I'm a lil girl now. All of a sudden, I fly. I saw a few houses being built as I flew by them. I see islands, blue waters. I thought, my god, this country is such a beautiful place if only people can se e what I see.

I entered a place up in the sky. It looks like my old science lab from college. I see a boy. He has super powers too. He has wavy hair, and appears to be of latin decent. He knows what I did (killed Luke). I let myself disappear (apprently, I have invisible powers too). Although, he does not see me, he knows where I am.

Next scene, In the living room, there are a few people there, they all have super powers. There are 2 police men too. THey are going to catch me. It appears that the boy wants to help me. I make myself invisible, but the policemen have super powers and they caught me.

Immidiately to this scene, my friend and I enters a grocery store. She's supposed to work at the deli there. A chinese co-worker (unknown) talks to her about the exam they are about to take that afternoon. I saw an old college friend of mine, she's with her husband walking. I saw her face. She looks very sad and unsatisfied. I look at her but she didn't wanna look at me. It appears that she's embarassed coz she's not happy with the marriage.

I go to the deli. There's soup. I asked if there's a lot of scallops in the soup. The manager said yes and am I going to buy. I ask how much the small size is, she says $6. Wow, that's expensive. ALthough I didn't wanna buy it, I feel embarassed and buy it anyway. She gives me a discount of 20 cents coz my friend works there. I saw $5.80 clearly in the cash register's screen." End...

I will try and add my own interpretation tomorrow. This is a very long dream. Note to self: I had a bad migraine when I had this dream (located in my left temple). I thought I'd need to take medicines again, but I didn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home