THE MIND

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

TIME


ARRGGHH!!! I miss my parents so much!!! It's killing me!

It's weird, I don't remember feeling this way when I was younger and away from them. Now, time flies by so fast when I'm with them.

Time is a strange beast. We all use the same standard for time. 60 secs is 1 minute. 60 minute is 1 hour and so forth and so on, but why does it pass by so fast some time? Sometimes, it drags that you wonder if the earth's rotation suddenly slows down for that particular point it time.

It's funny that Time is just part of the human perception. It can be slow or fast, depending on how you see it. Isn't it fascinating that however we standardize things, like the TIME for example, humans can still perceive them differently?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home