THE MIND

Friday, September 16, 2005

Since You've Been Gone

"I'm with my brother, sister and friend. We go to a war-torn country to visit our cousin who works for the army. As we arrive to the site, we see a lot of people, soldiers, slaves. I can smell the stench of people not bathing for awhile.

Another scene... I'm walking, I'm singing "Since You've Been Gone" by Kelly Clarkson, then a blond young woman who's sipping some drink sitting, asks me who sang that song, I said "Kelly Clarkson." I looked at the young woman more intently and she's Kelly Clarkson! She's just testing me."

I have had a few dreams already where I hear songs. Do the songs have meanings? "Woman in Chains?" "Since You've Been Gone?" I can't say that they're songs that I couldn't get out of my head. "Woman in Chains" I haven't heard in years. "Since You've Been Gone" I haven't heard weeks ago. Why do they play in my dreams? Are they trying to tell me something? Or they're just merely soundtracks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home