THE MIND

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Why?

Holy crap!!! It's been six months since I posted here! Fall and winter have passed and not a word from me.

You may be wondering why I stopped posting. No, it's not laziness. But more of fear.

Fear you ask? I am not an expert in dreams. But I do know now that dreams are product of the subconsious. The SUBCONSCIOUS does NOT LIE. I felt that by letting you know what my dreams were, it suddenly opened a hole in my otherwise tough brick wall. I suddenly felt vulnerable and started to feel like a human again, so I STOPPED.

What's so bad about being a human? Uh, don't get me started. I am more of a scientific sort of person. I like it when everything has a scientific explanation. Why is the sky blue? We all know that one. Even the strangest phenomena on earth, has a scientific explanation, like LOVE. Why do people love? Well, it's because of this hormone and this and that. The center of love is not the heart, it's the brain, blah, blah, blah.

See? That's why I love science. It makes me understand stuff. One thing that I don't understand still is human emotions. Why do we have it? What purpose does it serve us? Can we live without it?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home