THE MIND

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Hurricane and Hawaii

"I'm with a group of girlfriends (unknown). We're supposed to be on holidays in a hotel of some sort. The news comes that there will be a huge flooding and hurricane. So we're scrambling to get in the cars to drive away. One of my supposed to be girlfriends (uknown to me, who's being a bitch) wants to go home to hawaii. I tell her to the effect that it's not a good idea since the hurricane might be passing by there. I ask her why she wants to go there, and she says 'To sleep.'"

Why did I dream this? I think I dreamt about this because of the recent devastation of New Orleans from Katrina. In my dreams, I played one of the people who were scrambling to save herself from the hurricane.


I don't know why the word "Hawaii" was mentioned in my dream, though. I haven't seen or heard anything about hawaii.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home