THE MIND

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Fountains and an All - Star - Cast

"There seems to be a happening going on. A parade or something, I'm not really sure. I'm inside an office of some sort. It appears that I'm working there as a favor for someone.

The office is white, with glass sliding doors. I run out. I go inside a building that is being constructed. It's very dusty. While I'm walking, water fountains spray on me. The water makes the dust on the floorboards muddy. I jump around, from fountains to fountains.

While I'm there, I'm listening to a radio show. Oprah Winfrey is on the radio. She's promoting a skin product, and she kept saying my first name on the radio, over and over. She must've said it 7 times or so. Then all of a sudden, Oprah is there in person, I ask here if the person she's referring to in the ad is indeed me. She says yes. I say, I hope she'll say my last name coz nobody would know if that indeed was me (although my name is quite unique, If you search in on the internet, you'll only find one, and that's me).

Next scene, my aunt is there, she's holding a notebook of some sort, and she said, she'll hire me, and pay me.

Another scene... Roland Orzabal and Curt Smith (Tears for Fears) are in there. They appear to be some sort of royal chaps. "Woman in Chains" is playing in the background. They sure dress like it. Barry Manilow is there as well. He's supposed to pretend that he's our butler. He becomes upset, I can't remember why. He says something like, he's only doing this as a favor and blah, blah, blah. He says something like, English (the language) is stupid because it has feminine and masculine words. He rides his black bicycle with his umbrella. I can see the brown dust while he does that.)"

I know why Barry Manilow is bitching like that in my dream. I took my French Test yesterday, got my scores and the anvil fell on me. I only needed one more measly point to reach the cut-off score to the level of proficiency that I was aiming for. As we all know, French has masculine and feminine words.

They say that when you dream of fountains, they represent great joy or increased sensitivity. Well, yesterday was a very special occasion and we celebrated.

I'm not sure why Oprah was calling my name. They say that when you dream someone calling your name, you are in tune your spirituality. Hmm... I dunno about that. Maybe in tune with my subconcious, but I don't think I'm a very spiritual person.

Ahh... After a few days of not remembering my dream, I am starting to remember again. I was having insomnia the past few weeks and now I started sleeping better. I started going to the gym. Have a hot shower at home, and by the time I finish, my body is so tired and sleepy. So if you're having trouble sleeping, I suggest that you work it out, not necessarily go to the gym but tire yourself out physically and you may sleep better.

I saw the Dalai Lama speak a few years ago and he said the best meditation is sleeping. Heck, I love meditation!!! I've been doing it for a very long time and still loving it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home